Monday, March 2, 2009

Umbrellas up, and rain is left un-checked.

I'm wondering if I should keep my photographs black & white.
Somehow, they fit things here.

Aye, we'll pass over with that awful load of silence\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/

Today has been a lovely Monday, the second day of my bloody period. I've changed out of 3 night dresses since yesterday.

Blasting fiddlesticks! (There was not much use doing the blockquote, but I like it anyhow)

But I'm over it alreadyヾ( ´ー`)

T'was out with Asou right after her lessons.
We took the train down to Beloved Liang Court. Browsed through in Kinokuniya, got our junkys and headed down for our long-awaited udon!

We both had curry - mine's wafu and kunnie's porky.

After tha ball, we headed down to Daiso at Douby Ghaut, 2nd worst decision I've made today. The worst was to leave the house late today~( ̄▽ ̄~)

People. People. People.
Not just any kind of People.

Mindless Brush-passer People(ノ◎o◎)ノ(ノ゜O゜)ノ(ノ◎o◎)ノ(ノ゜O゜)ノ
I hate People more than ever now.

We've got our loot and made off quick. Trusty Sah/ipod did the end-day beautifully.
I've filled it up with more songs already, but I stripped most of the english numbers out just to make space for Plastic Tree(´∀`)

Ah wells, I might just ********** againヾ(。・ω・。)ノ

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home